|Other Halo Games Discuss any Halo game that isn't currently covered in our other sections.|
|12-26-2011, 02:42 PM||#1|
Halo 2 Vista - How to Easily Get All Campaign Achievements
How to Easily Get All Campaign Achievements
This tutorial will teach you how to unlock the achievement for every level of campaign and all the difficulty achievements (the achievements you get for beating the game on Normal, Heroic, and Legendary).
Halo 2 Vista
1. Go to this folder (if you're on a 32-bit operating system):
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo 2\Maps
Depending on what the letter of your hardrive is, it might not be C, but a lot of the time it is. Also, if you are on a 64-bit operating system the folder will be:
C:\Program Files(x86)\Microsoft Games\Halo 2\Maps
2. You will now see a list of all the Halo 2 maps. We are going to back up all of the Campaign maps, so copy all of these maps to a new folder. I recommend making a folder on your desktop and putting them there.
3. Now delete all of these maps from your Halo 2 map folder. Be careful not to delete the map 00a_introduction.
4. Now copy the 00a_introduction.map file 14 times to your Halo 2 map folder.
5. Now take each one of those 14 copies and rename them to these files:
5. Now load up Halo 2 Vista. Click on Campaign. Start a new Campaign on Legendary from the first level. As the cut scene plays, just press enter. An achievement should pop up and then the cut scene should replay again. Just press enter again. Repeat this process until you get all the achievements.
You will know when you have all the achievements because it will kick you back to the menu.
6. We will now restore the maps. Go back to your Halo 2 maps folder.
7. Delete all of these maps:
8. Go to your Halo 2 maps that I told you to put on your desktop. Drag those back into your Halo 2 maps folder. And that's it! Good job.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Register||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|