How to Mod in Halo 3 Matchmaking on a JTAG'd Xbox 360
This tutorial will teach you how to mod in Halo 3 matchmaking and allow you to have an aimbot and unlimited ammo(if you have host) in matchmaking.
Downloading and Installing XeXmenu
(skip if already installed)
1. After downloading Xbins, open it. Wait for it to connect to the server. Then click Xbox 360>dashboards>XeXMenu>and then double click xexmenu_v1.1.rar to download it.
2. Navigate to where ever you download XeXmenu to. Extract the C0DE9999 folder anywhere.
3. Open Xplorer360 and navigate to Partition 3>Content>00000000>and put the C0DE9999 folder in the 0000000000 folder.
Installing Halo 3 to Your Hardrive
1. Turn your Xbox 360 on.
2. Go to my Xbox, then go to Game Library. From there you should see XeXmenu 1.1(if you don't then you didn't put it on the right spot on your hardrive). Click on XeXmenu and load it.
3. Once in XeXmenu, hit the right bumper. Then go to Hdd1>Content>00000000000>and make a new folder called "Games" by pressing "Y". Then inside of the the Games folder make another folder called "Halo 3".
4. Once in the Halo 3 folder, click Y again. There should be an option to copy disc. Click that and it will prompt you to insert your disc. Put your Halo 3 disc in now. *NOTE* you need to have approximately 8GB of free space on your HDD
to copy the disc.
5. It should take about 20ish minutes to install. Just let it finish. If it freezes, then turn your console off and restart it and delete all the files and folders that it just copied to your hardrive and start again.
6. Once it is done. Load the default.xex
to make sure the game boots and then turn off the console once you are sure it loads.
Injecting the Auto Aim Default.xex
1. Plug your HDD
into your computer.
2. Open Xport360.
3. Navigate to Partition 3 > Content > 000000000000000 > Games > Halo 3
4. You should see the Default.xex
file in that folder now. Overwrite it with the auto aim default.xex
file that you downloaded from the requirements.
Modding in Matchmaking
1. Plug your HDD
back into your Xbox.
2. Open XeXmenu by going to My Xbox > Game Library > Xexmenu 1.1 and launch it.
3. Navigate to hdd1 > Content > 000000000000000000 > Games > launch the default.xex
by clicking on it.
4. Sign into an Xbox LIVE account.
5. Go into matchmaking and mod some scrubs.
Congratulations! You have just successfully modded in Halo 3 matchmaking.
All credit to Twis7eD of InsomniacGamerZ.net please do not rip. If you are going to rip, then at least leave the site name in the tutorial.